What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
Images for Vu+ SOLO 4K
3. Copy the extracted folder “vuplus” to your USB Stick
Flashing the Receiver.
1) Power off the receiver
2) Insert the USB stick containing the image file .
4) Power the receiver on.
5) As your Solo4K starts to power up you should see a update prompt on the receivers display asking you to press the power button, at this point you press the power button which is located behind the flap on the front of the receiver
6) 6) The receivers display will display various stages of flashing, simply wait for this to complete
7) If successful the receiver will reboot itself after the flashing process has completed.
8) Remove USB stick that contains the images files.
The flashing process should take approximately two to four minutes to complete, while the receiver
is being flashed it is vitally important that you DO NOT power the receiver down for any reason as
this can cause serious and or permanent damage.