What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop, in this case named image-gb800seplus_usb.zip, you will see another folder named gigablue, this is your image file. Copy the entire gigablue folder directly to the USB stick
Images for Gigablue HD 800 SE PLUS
1– Fully power the receiver down and remove the power cord at the rear of the receiver. Make sure no USB devices are plugged into the receiver at this point.
2– Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the USB ports on the receiver.
3– Power the receiver on.
4– When the receiver powers up you will see USB then CONF on the receivers display.
5– As soon as you see CONF press the OK button which is located behind the card flap on the front of the receiver to initiate the flashing process.
6– If successful the receiver will reboot it self after the flashing process has completed.
During upgrading, please don’t unplug power or shut down STB.
Don’t power off within 5 seconds after upgrade is completed.