What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
Images for Vu+ SOLO
3. Copy the extracted folder “vuplus” to your USB Stick
Flashing the Receiver.
1) Power off the receiver
2) Insert the USB stick containing the image file .
4) Power the receiver on.
5) The orange / red light on the front of the receiver should be solid while the image is being
flashed, DO NOT power off or remove the USB stick.
6)After a few minutes the orange / red light on the receiver should start to flash green, at this
point you can remove the USB stick and press the reset button on the rear of the receiver to
The flashing process should take approximately two to four minutes to complete, while the receiver
is being flashed it is vitally important that you DO NOT power the receiver down for any reason as
this can cause serious and or permanent damage.