What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop, in this case named IMAGE-et7500_usb.zip , you will see another folder named et4x00, this is your image file. Copy the entire et7000 folder directly to the USB stick.
Images for Xtrend ET7500
1– Power off the receiver
2– Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver while flashing
3– Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the USB ports on the receiver, rear USB port is advised if possible.
4– Power the receiver on, you will now see a message on the front display saying “UPGRADING” the front led touch Standby button will be alight in RED.
5– TOUCH the FRONT LED STANDBY button to left side of the front panel
6– During the flashing process both the Standby button LED will change to BLUE and the front display will show the
7– Once complete the receiver will automatically boot into the new image
During upgrading, please don’t unplug power or shut down STB.
Don’t power off within 5 seconds after upgrade is completed.