What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop, in this case named IMAGE-hd2400_usb.zip , you will see another folder named hd2400, this is your image file. Copy the entire hd2400 folder directly to the USB stick.
Images for Mutant HD2400
1– Fully power the receiver down by removing the power cord or turning it off at the mains.
2– Make sure no USB devices are plugged into the receiver at this point.
3– Insert the USB stick containing the image files into the USB a port on the receiver.
4– Power the receiver on.
5– When you see the message on the OLED saying “Image Found”, press the UP arrow on the front of the receiver to initiate the flashing process.
6– Once complete your hd2400 will automatically reboot.
During upgrading, please don’t unplug power or shut down STB.
Don’t power off within 5 seconds after upgrade is completed.