What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop, in this case named IMAGE-hd1500_usb.zip , you will see another folder named hd1500, this is your image file. Copy the entire hd1500 folder directly to the USB stick.
Images for Mutant HD1500
1– Power off the receiver
2– Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver while flashing
3– Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the rear USB ports on the receiver rear USB port is advised if possible.
4– Power the receiver on.
5– When prompted via the receivers display saying “USB” press the ‘X’ (STANDBY BUTTON) located on the front panel of the receiver to start the flashing process.
6– If successful the receiver will reboot it self after the flashing process has completed.
7– Remove USB stick that contains the images files.
During upgrading, please don’t unplug power or shut down STB.
Don’t power off within 5 seconds after upgrade is completed.