What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop, in this case named IMAGE-et7000_usb.zip , you will see another folder named et7000, this is your image file. Copy the entire et7000 folder directly to the USB stick.
Images for Xtrend ET7000
1– Power off the receiver
2– Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver while flashing
3– Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the USB ports on the receiver, rear USB port is advised if possible.
4– Power the receiver on, you will now see a RED LED
5– When the RED LED BLINKS after 2-3 seconds press the FRONT STANDBY button located on the front pannel
of the receiver to start the flashing process, a GREEN LED will also appear to indicate that the flash is in progress.
6–During the flashing process both the GREEN LED and RED LED will remain alight.
7– Once complete the receiver will automatically boot into the new image.
During upgrading, please don’t unplug power or shut down STB.
Don’t power off within 5 seconds after upgrade is completed.