What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop, for example Image-formuler3_usb.zip you will see another folder named formuler1, , this is the image file. Copy the entire formuler1 folder directly to the root of your USB.
Images for FORMULER F3
Flashing the Receiver.
1) Power off the receiver
2) Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver while flashing
3) Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the USB ports on the receiver, rear USB port is advised if possible.
4) Power the receiver on.
5) When the receiver powers up you will prompted on the receiver’s front display.
6) As soon as you see this press the power power button to the left side of the receiver to start the flashing process.
7) If successful the receiver will reboot it self after the flashing process has completed.
8) Remove USB stick that contains the images files.
During upgrading, please don’t unplug power or shut down STB.
Don’t power off within 5 seconds after upgrade is completed.