What you need before we start:
1) A USB stick formatted to FAT32. (Preferably compatibility issues while flashing the image).
2) Image of your choice.
3) Compression software such as 7zip, Winrar, Winzip
1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop, in this case named IMAGE-hd11_usb.zip , you will see another folder named hd11, this is your image file. Copy the entire hd11 folder directly to the USB stick.
Images for Mutant HD11
1– Power off the receiver
2– Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver while flashing
3– Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the rear USB ports on the receiver
4– Power the receiver on.
5– On the front panel you should see the yellow LED light up, then also the red LED light up. This is to signify that the receiver has detected a viable update on the USB stick.
6– As soon as both BOTH yellow and red LED light up, press the Power button located to the right side of the receiver to start the flashing process, at this point the yellow LED should switch off and the red LED will remain illuminated.
7– If successful the red LED will go out and the receiver will reboot itself.
8– Once fully rebooted USB stick that contains the images files.
During upgrading, please don’t unplug power or shut down STB.
Don’t power off within 5 seconds after upgrade is completed.